At Stubblefield Insurance Agency, LLC, we see our role somewhat differently than most insurance agencies. We believe that our job is not to “sell” you insurance and financial products, but rather to assist you in obtaining the best possible coverages available to meet your own personal needs. That is why at Stubblefield Insurance Agency, LLC we have developed a network of agencies and companies that enables us to search the market and find the best policies at the best rates. We continually monitor the marketplace so that we can offer our clients the best service possible. Even when your policy comes up for renewal, we will search the market to ensure that your renewal quote is the best.
Stubblefield Insurance Agency, LLC is contracted with over 35 companies, therefore we can help you with ALL of your Medicare needs whether you want a Medigap (Medicare Supplement) policy, a Medicare Advantage plan (HMO/PPO/PFFS/SNP), or a Medicare Part D drug plan.
- 10 Reasons to do business with us
• 1) Texas Medicare Supplement Pros is owned by Stubblefield Insurance Agency, LLC with over 17 years of service to Texas seniors.
• 2) We are an independent insurance agency exclusively serving Texas residents.
• 3) We represent over 20 top rated companies in Texas and continually monitor the Medicare Supplement market for new companies offering more competitive prices.
• 4) Our quoting program allows us to quote every company offered in Texas and to provide a comprehensive quote to you. This allows us to contract with the companies that best serve our clients.
• 5) We provide you with all the information needed to make an informed decision. Our staff makes the application and underwriting process easy for you; and then gives you professional service for many more years to come.
• 6) We work for you, not the insurance companies, and our primary goal is to put your best interest and personal needs first before anything else.
• 7) We perform annual reviews to make sure you are getting the best rates possible on your supplements.
• 8) Over 90% of our clients would refer us to their family and friends.
• 9) We are rated an A+ company by the Better Business Bureau.
• 10) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY!
- Medicare supplement chart
This chart shows basic information about the different benefits that Medigap policies cover. If a percentage appears, the Medigap plan covers that percentage of the benefit and you may pay the rest.
* Plan F is also offered as a high-deductible plan by some insurance companies in some states. If you choose this option, this means you must pay for Medicare-covered costs (coinsurance, copayments, deductibles) up to the deductible amount of $2,240 in 2018 before your policy pays anything.
**For Plans K and L, after you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($183 in 2018), the Medigap plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year.
*** Plan N pays 100% of the Part B coinsurance, except for a copayment of up to $20 for some office visits
and up to a $50 copayment for emergency room visits that don’t result in an inpatient admission.
- Medicare guides and resources
2018 Medicare And You.
Choosing a Medigap Policy
Guide to Preventative Services
www.meidcare.gov Medicare website
www.cms.gov Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services website
www.ssa.gov/medicare Social Security Administration website
www.nia.nih.gov National Institute on Aging website
longtermcare.gov US Department of Health and Human Services website
www.mymedicarematters.org National Council on Aging website
www.ncoa.org National Council on Aging website.
Texas Medicare Supplement Pros is owned and operated by Stubblefield Insurance Agency, LLC, a Texas licensed insurance agency. This website is a private website and is not associated, endorsed or authorized by the Social Security Administration, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, or the Department of Health and Human Services nor do we claim to be. Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information. This site contains basic information about Medicare, services related to Medicare and services for people with Medicare and is not connected with any Government. If you would like to find more information about the US Government Medicare program please visit the Official US Government Site for People with Medicare located at www.medicare.gov.